[RAD] RAD launched Dual Fiber to Singal Fiber Adptor, SF-BiDi AdaptorRAD launched Dual Fiber to Singal Fiber Adptor, SF-BiDi Adaptor
Doubles fiber capacity while avoiding costly new fiber/transceiver deployments
A simple to deploy bookend solution, it is ideal for network service providers, cloud providers, data center operators, and enterprise network operators wishing to better utilize their existing fiber. BiDi QSFP Adaptor allows them to simply pair a small form-factor passive adaptor with any fiber QSFP transceiver. This reduces the need for costly fiber trenching and frees up fiber for other services.
- Fiber trenching is very costly; capacity is finite and expensive.
- 1G and 10G bi-directional transceivers are common (needs different wavelength in two sides), BUT 100G, 200G, 400G solutions are not common.
[Eoptolink] Eoptolink Goes i-Temp for 100G QSFP28 PAM4 Optical Transceivers
The Portfolio consists of:
About Eoptolink Technology Inc., Ltd.
[LIPS] LIPSedge™ L210u/L215u Series 3D Structured Light CameraLIPSedge™ L210u/L215u Series 3D Structured Light Camera
LIPSedgeTM L215u LIPSedgeTM L210u
The LIPSedgeTM L210u/L215u 3D structured light cameras, with up to Full-HD resolution, high precision (≤ 0.3% @100cm), and 940nm wavelength VCSEL light source can be used indoors and outdoors, and can support short-range 3D sensing applications such as 3D scan, 3D facial recognition, 3D measurement, and visual defect inspection. The small form factor and high cost-performance of the LIPSedgeTM L210u/L215u series make it an ideal RealSenseTM alternative for customers looking to transition.
Structured Light Technology
• Small form factor (L x W x H) : 54 x 25 x 11.3 mm
• FoV : 50° x 74° x 84° / Range : 0.3 ~ 1 m
• Depth resolution : 1280*800
• Indoor & outdoor use / Featuring VCSEL @ 940nm
Key Product Features
1. Compact size for embedded integration
• Two for factors: Module (LIPSedgeTM L210u) & w/ Enclosure (LIPSedgeTM L215u)
2. High-accuracy & optimized for short-range applications
• Up to 0.3% @ 100cm accuracy with depth resolution 1280*800
• Featuring global shutter
3. Support both indoor & outdoor use
• Featuring VCSEL @ 940nm with sunlight resistance up to 80K Lux
4. USB plug & play to a host PC
5. Industrial framework support: OpenNI, OpenCV & ROS
6. Cross-platform OS support on Windows & Linux
7. Solution Ready Package from LIPS
• LIPSMetricTM Handheld Dimensioning Camera Kit
[Eoptolink] Eoptolink Launches 800G QSFP-DD800 and OSFP Optical Transceivers
EOLO-8HG-PCT-XX 800G OSFP, AOC EOLO-138HG-5H-SM 800G OSFP, 8x100G DR, MPO-16 EOLO-138HG-02-SM 800G OSFP, 8x100G FR, MPO-16 EOLO-168HG-02-X 800G OSFP, 2x400G FR4, Dual CS or LC EOLD-8HG-PCT-XX 800G QSFP-DD, AOC EOLD-138HG-5H-SM 800G QSFP-DD, 8x100G DR, MPO-16 EOLD-138HG-02-SM 800G QSFP-DD, 8x100G FR, MPO-16 EOLD-168HG-02-X 800G QSFP-DD, 2x400G FR4, Dual CS
[Eoptolink] Eoptolink Launches 800G QSFP-DD800 and OSFP Optical TransceiversEoptolink Technology Inc., Ltd (SZSE: 300502) today announces the launch of its 800G transceiver portfolio. The portfolio consists of both EML and SiPh based solutions. As a result of the fast development of cloud, AI and 5G applications, demand for network bandwidth has been growing and therefore data center networks will need to be upgraded to 800G and 1.6T in the near future. Eoptolink's 800G portfolio, which consists of AOCs and SM transceivers, are available in OSFP and QSFP-DD800 form-factor. The modules operate with 8x 112 Gbps PAM4 signals at the electrical host interface and support CMIS 4.0 and above.
The Portfolio consists of:
OSFP 800G Series :
- EOLO-8HG-PCT-XX : 800G OSFP, AOC, up to 30m transmission distances.
- EOLO-138HG-5H-SM : 800G OSFP, DR8 Compliant, 8x100G DR, MPO-16, support 800G, 2x400G and 8x100G applications. In breakout applications they can interface with 2x 400G DR4 or 8x 100G DR1/FR1 transceivers.
- EOLO-138HG-02-SM : 800G OSFP, DR8+ Compliant, 8x100G FR, MPO-16, supporting transmission distances up to 2km. support 800G, 2x400G and 8x100G applications. In breakout applications they can interface with 2x 400G DR4+ or 8x 100G FR1 transceivers.
- EOLO-168HG-02-X : 800G OSFP, FR8 Compliant, 2x400G FR4, Dual CS or LC
"This is a big step forward to move towards 112 Gbps electrical interfaces at the host ASICs", explained Sean Davies, Director of Sales for the Americas at Eoptolink. "It enables our customers to further increase density, lower cost per bit and power consumption. 800G is the logical next step for the cloud data centers. We believe that pluggable optics continue to offer maximum flexibility to OEM/ODM switch vendors and their customers and are glad to be at the forefront of this evolution."
- EOLD-8HG-PCT-XX : 800G QSFP-DD, AOC, up to 30m transmission distances.
- EOLD-138HG-5H-SM : 800G QSFP-DD, DR8 Compliant,8x100G DR, MPO-16, support 800G, 2x400G and 8x100G applications. In breakout applications they can interface with 2x 400G DR4 or 8x 100G DR1/FR1 transceivers.
- EOLD-138HG-02-SM : 800G QSFP-DD, DR8+ Compliant, 8x100G FR, MPO-16, supporting transmission distances up to 2km. support 800G, 2x400G and 8x100G applications. In breakout applications they can interface with 2x 400G DR4+ or 8x 100G FR1 transceivers.
- EOLD-168HG-02-X : 800G OSFP, FR8 Compliant, 2x400G FR4, Dual CS
About Eoptolink Technology Inc., Ltd.
Eoptolink Technology Inc., Ltd. ("Eoptolink"), an IPO company in China, is a leading optical transceiver supplier for data center, enterprise and optical transmission networks. Eoptolink is dedicated to research, develop, manufacture and markets a diverse portfolio of high-performance optical transceivers and components for various applications.
[Silvertel] SilverTel launches a newest 30W IEEE802.3at PD module with 93% efficiencyAg5400 series Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) modules are designed to extract power from a conventional twisted pair Category 5 Ethernet cable, conforming to the IEEE802.3 PoE standard, with full backwards compatibility with the IEEE802.3bt, IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3af amendments.
The Ag5400 is pre-configured as a Type 2 Class 4 device, allowing the module to draw up to 30W of power from the PSE.
The high efficiency DC/DC converter can achieve in excess of 93% efficiency and operates over a wide input voltage range with a low ripple and low noise output. The DC/DC converter also has built-in output overload, output short-circuit and over-temperature protection and provides a 1500Vdc (input to output) isolation barrier.
- 30W (IEEE802.3at) output power
- >93% efficient DC/DC converter
- Very low heat output
- Low output ripple & noise
- Overload, short-circuit and thermal protection
- Adjustable output voltage
- Industrial temperature range
- Minimal external components required
- Class 4 IEEE802.3 PD
- IEEE802.3bt, IEEE802.3at,
- IEEE802.3af compliant
- Small Single In-Line (SIL) package
- size – 57.3mm (L) x 14mm (H)
- 1500Vdc isolation (input to output)
- Silvertel “design-in” assistance
[Mosys] MoSys Launches New QUAZAR QPR Family of Low Cost, Quad Partition Rate SRAM Memory ICs Targeted for Accelerating INTEL and XILINX FPGA DesignsSAN JOSE, CA / MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOSY), is focused on Accelerating Data Intelligence and provides both semiconductor and IP solutions that enable fast, intelligent data access for Cloud, networking, security and communications systems, today launched a new line of memory solutions, the QUAZAR family of Low Cost, Ultra-High Speed SRAM memory devices optimized for FPGA-based systems.
MoSys QUAZAR devices achieve a cost point previously not attainable with memories at these speeds and capacity. Utilizing its 1T memory cell and high density and high-speed design of advanced memory architectures, the company is expanding its family of unique, multi-partitioned memories, which include Bandwidth Engine (BE2/3 and PHE) devices and, now, the new QUAZAR devices. In addition to the IC, MoSys offers an RTL memory controller that presents an SRAM-like interface to simplify the design effort.
Key product features:
- Less than half the cost of a similar QDR memory configuration
- 4 - 8X QDR Capacity - 567Mb and 1Gb memory options
- Single device replaces multiple QDR parts
- Multiple independent random-access SRAMs on each device
- tRC of 3.2ns
- QDR-like performance
- Bandwidth up to 640Gb/sec with word width up to 576b
- Only requires 32 pins to connect to FPGA - simplifies board signal routing
- Direct connect to INTEL (Altera) and XILINX FPGAs
- MoSys supplied FPGA RTL memory controller
- Base product is LESS THAN $200 in volume
"Memory designs today are considered system-level elements and encompass far more than device-only decisions," noted Michael Miller, MoSys' chief technology officer. "MoSys is able to leverage its comprehensive system-level understanding of memory and data to offer system architects and designers an extremely low-cost solution that can replace 4 to 8 QDR-type memories with just 1 MoSys device."
- QPR4 IC
- DEEP MODE - 4 SRAMs of 2M x 72b
- WIDE MODE - 8 SRAMS of 1M x72b
- QPR8 IC
- DEEP MODE - 4 SRAMs of 4M x 72b
- WIDE MODE - 8 SRAMSs of 2M x72b
MoSys's QPR memory technology features an architecture that allows for parallel accesses to multiple partitions of the memory simultaneously. Allowing access of up to 576 bits per read or write cycle. The high-performance interface, larger density and the multiple partitions work together to support multiple independent functional blocks within an FPGA with one QPR device. The MoSys MSQ220 and MSQ230 QPR devices are ideally suited for random-access applications. MoSys also offers an optional FPGA RTL memory controller to simplify the interface to its high capacity 567Mb or 1Gb devices.
The target applications are FPGA-based and include a broad range of markets including Test and Measurement, 5G networks, router, switching, security (Firewall, ACLs, DDoS, IPS and WAF), computational storage, database acceleration, Big Data, aerospace and defense, advanced video, high-performance computing, machine learning and AI, and other data-driven areas.
About MoSys, Inc.
MoSys, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOSY) is focused on Accelerating Data Intelligence and provides both silicon chips and IP solutions that enable fast, intelligent data access and decision making for a wide range of markets including cloud networking, security, 5G networks, SmartNIC, test and measurement, and video systems. MoSys's QUAZAR family of high-speed memories and the BLAZAR family of Accelerator Engines are memory integrated circuits with unmatched intelligence, performance and capacity that eliminate data access bottlenecks to deliver speed and intelligence in systems, including those scaling from 100G to multi-terabits per second. MoSys's STELLAR family of Virtual Accelerator Engines includes software, FPGA RTL and RISC-based firmware that accelerate applications and are portable across a wide range of hardware configurations with or without MoSys silicon chips. More information is available at: www.mosys.com.
MoSys is a registered trademarks of MoSys, Inc. in the US and/or other countries. The MoSys logo and GigaChip are trademarks of MoSys, Inc. All other marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
[Multilane] Multilane launches OSFP 800G Interconnect develop kit
Multilane launches OSFP 800G Interconnect develop kitDue to the ever-increasing bandwidth demand of hyperscale data centers, the transition to 400G Ethernet is now in full swing and the industry is already planning for the next phase of 800G. OSFP is one of the leading multi-source agreements to drive the development of 800G interconnectivity and MultiLane provides an OSFP development kit that includes a module compliance board, host compliance board and loopback module.
The OSFP development kit is an essential tool that enables the testing of 800G OSFP products. The module compliance board (MCB) is used to test transceivers, AOCs, and DACs. The host compliance board (HCB) enables the testing of system host ports, and the loopback modules (LB) provide an economical way to exercise system ports during R&D validation, production testing, and field testing.
- 800G OSFP MCB -- ML4064-MCB-112
- 800G OSFP HCB -- ML4064-HCB-112
- 800G OSFP Loopback -- ML4064-LB-112
[NVE] ILDC11-15E: Ultraminiature Isolated 250mW 3.3-to-3.3V DC-DC Conv
ILDC11-15E: Ultraminiature Isolated 250mW 3.3-to-3.3V DC-DC Conv
The ILDC11-15E is a one-quarter watt fully-regulated 3.3V-to-3.3V DC-DC convertor in an ultraminiature 3 mm x 5.5 mm DFN6 package. The part can be used to generate an isolated 3.3-volt bus supply from a controller supply.
NVE’s proven IsoLoop® isolation technology and a unique ceramic/polymer composite barrier provide full 2.5 kV isolation and virtually unlimited barrier life.The device minimizes board space and parts count, requiring just three external capacitors. No additional regulation is required and there is no minimum load. Frequency hopping and shielding reduce EMI, and ferrite beads are not necessary for EMI mitigation.
A high-temperature process allows up to 175 °C junction temperature for full power up to 125 °C operating temperature with no derating. Integrated short-circuit protection avoids excessive power dissipation.
Please feel free to contact us for mroe info.